to CheatersHookup, an entertainment and social
networking site operated by Nautell Capital
Limited ("CheatersHookup"). By using the
CheatersHookup Website (the "Website") you
"Agreement"), whether or not you
register as a member ("Member"). If
you wish to become a Member and make use of the
CheatersHookup service (the "Service"), you
will need to submit a registration form.
1. Eligibility. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of CheatersHookup or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You acknowledge and understand that some or all of the materials on the Website and Service may be erotic in nature - and that they may contain graphic visual depictions of sexual activity and nudity, graphic audio portions of the same kind of content, and descriptions of sexually oriented and sexually explicit activities. You acknowledge that you are aware of the sexual nature of the materials manifested, you authorize receipt of the same, and that you are not offended by such materials, and that you access the Website and Service freely, voluntarily, and willingly, and for your own personal enjoyment.
2. Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Resign pages in Account Settings, or upon receipt by CheatersHookup of your written or email notice of termination. CheatersHookup may terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to CheatersHookup. Even after membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect, including sections 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8, and 9-16 of this Agreement.
3. Non Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of individual Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the Service or the Website for any purpose. You are prohibited from accessing or using the Website for illegal or commercial purposes, including but not limited to, collecting usernames, profile data, and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of marketing or sending unsolicited commercial email or electronic messages. Unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website is prohibited.
4. Proprietary Rights in Content on CheatersHookup. CheatersHookup owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of CheatersHookup, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
5. Content Posted on the Site. Without waiver of any of the immunities provided to us as an interactive services provider under the CDA please take note that we prohibit anyone from promoting illegal activities (such as prostitution) or commercial activities of any kind in their profile or in messages sent on the site or arising out of information obtained from the Website or Services and if such conduct comes to our attention we reserve the right to, amongst other things, remove you from the site and ban you permanently and seek additional remedies. Furthermore you agree that:
- You understand and agree that CheatersHookup may review and delete any content, messages, CheatersHookup Messenger messages, posts, photos, videos, or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of CheatersHookup violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members.
- By posting Content to any public area of CheatersHookup, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to CheatersHookup an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Specifically you agree and acknowledge that your profile and related information and content may be utilized and displayed on other sites which are owned by related companies or authorized services providers ("Network websites"). You also agree that CheatersHookup and related companies and authorized services providers may contact you through information manifested through the Website and Services via email, SMS, or otherwise to communicate with you regarding the Website and Service or to advertise to you goods and services or to send and receive communications from other Service members and Website users . You are fully responsible for all costs associated with the above communications such as for example the costs of SMS text messages.
- Your profile and its related information and content may be searchable by,members registered to other Network websites. Conversely you may be able to search for member profiles which are registered to other Network websites. This feature may allow you to interact with additional members of Network websites.
- The following
is a partial list of the kind of Content
that is illegal or prohibited on the
Website. CheatersHookup reserves the right to
investigate and take appropriate legal
action in its sole discretion against anyone
who violates this provision, including
without limitation, removing the offending
communication from the Service and
terminating the membership of such
violators. It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person or contains content that violates the privacy or rights of others including for example the unauthorized use of likeness;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that manifests any person under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- contains obscenity;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- offering money or other consideration in exchange for sex;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although CheatersHookup cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, CheatersHookup reserves the right to restrict the number of emails or electronic messages which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which CheatersHookup deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
6. Copyright Policy/DMCA. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, where applicable please provide our DMCA Copyright Agent with the following information as more specifically provided below in our DMCA policy. Counter notifications where applicable under the DMCA can be provided to the DMCA authorized agent indicated below.DMCA Policy
respects the intellectual property rights of
others and expects its users and members to do
the same. In accordance with the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act CheatersHookup will respond
expeditiously to claims of copyright
infringement committed using the CheatersHookup Service
or Website that are reported to the CheatersHookup
Designated Copyright Agent identified in the
sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the CheatersHookup Service or Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the CheatersHookup Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below CheatersHookup will take action pursuant to the DMCA, including where appropriate removal of the challenged use content from the Website or Services and/or termination of the CheatersHookup user's account.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
Nautell Capital Limited
Stasinou, 1 MITSI BUILDING 1, 1st floor, Flat/Office
Nicosia Cyprus 1060
Subscription. For your convenience, the
costs and duration of your membership are
supplied to you on our registration page on
signup. You are responsible for all costs
associated with your use of your selected
payment method including, for example, exchange
rates, transaction fees, interest, and other
fees charged by your credit/debit card companies
and banks. During the signup process you will be
asked to indicate your preference for membership
duration and costs amongst other things and your
selections and click through agreement to the
CheatersHookup reserves the right to offer free
membership to any person(s) of their choice at
any given time, for any duration, while charging
other members, at the same time. CheatersHookup also
reserves the right to cancel the FREE trial
period or membership at any time, for all or any
of its members.
The current pricing of the various memberships is shown on the registration page. The pricing may change from time to time via notice to you and is effective on your click through agreement. In order to cancel a Free Trial or any membership, go to the Members Help Center page located in www.CheatersHookup.com. You may also cancel by phone or by email to email@example.com.
Credit card users may be subject to a preauthorization. The preauthorization is not a charge to the credit card. However, the then applicable monthly subscription rate may be reserved against the Member's available credit card limit. The Website will not be held responsible for bank charges, fees or penalties due to overdrawn or delinquent Member accounts. Contact your credit card issuing financial institution for details.
8. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other CheatersHookup Members, Website users, and third party advertisers. CheatersHookup, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability Regarding
Interactions Between Members. You are solely
responsible for your interactions with other
Members. You understand that CheatersHookup does not in
any way monitor the activity of its Members
either offline or online. Nor does CheatersHookup
screen or interview its Members, nor does
CheatersHookup inquire into the backgrounds of its
Members or attempt to verify the accuracy or
statements made by Members. CheatersHookup makes no
representations or warranties as to the conduct
of Members or those acting on their behalf. You
agree to take reasonable precautions in all
communications, meetings or interactions with
other Members of the Service, particularly if
you decide to meet offline or in person. You
should not divulge personal or financial
information to strangers.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more members or those who have posted, viewed and/or used information on the CheatersHookup site, you release CheatersHookup , including its officers, directors, agents, and employees, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor."
In no event shall CheatersHookup be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, punitive, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to your conduct or anyone else's conduct in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, loss of reputation and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other Members or persons you meet or come into contact with through this Website or Service or from information provided using the Website or Service.
Service - CheatersHookup does not guarantee, at any
time, either their paid or free membership
holders, that the website will be fully
operational all the time. Members may face
periodic service interruptions or lost data.
Please note that the Website and Services are an
entertainment service. All profiles are provided
for the entertainment of our members and our
users. You are not guaranteed that you will find
a date or that you will meet any of our members
in person or that any given person or profile
manifested on the Website or Services is
available or interested in dating or
communicating with you or anyone else. You also
understand and acknowledge that some users and
members may provide inaccurate information,
messages, and profile data and you agree that
CheatersHookup shall not be liable to you in any manner
for the same. You understand,
acknowledge, and agree that some of the user
profiles posted on this site may be fictitious
or models or bots related to our "Love
Stars” ( )
program. Our LS work for the site in an effort
to stimulate dialogue with users and to
stimulate user participation on the Website and
Services, advertisement of the Website and
Services, and the creation of user profiles. The
LS also monitor user activities and
communications to ensure compliance with our
Terms and Conditions. You understand,
acknowledge, and agree that the information,
text, and pictures contained in the LS profiles
do not pertain to any actual person or member,
but are included for entertainment purposes
You further understand, acknowledge, and agree that, from time-to-time, LS may contact Website and Services users and members via electronic messaging, including for example, email, instant messages, and SMS, for purposes of encouraging further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activity. Messages from LS will contain the uniform designation "LS" or “Love Stars” to notify the user or member that a message has been received from Love Star(s). In the event the user or member responds to a LS message the user or member may receive one or more additional personal or form responses from the LS. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that no physical meeting will ever take place between you and LS, and that the exchange of messages between you and a LS is for entertainment purposes, as well as to encourage further or broader participation in our site's Services and/or to monitor user activities. Notwithstanding the above, the user is not guaranteed a response to any message sent to a LS (or another user).
You understand and agree that no communications between you and a LS is private.
11. Disclaimers. CheatersHookup is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. CheatersHookup is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. CheatersHookup assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. CheatersHookup is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will CheatersHookup be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and CheatersHookup expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. CheatersHookup cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
12. Limitation on Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will CheatersHookup be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if CheatersHookup has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, CheatersHookup’s liability to you for any cause or action or claim whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited in aggregate the amount paid, if any, by you to CheatersHookup for the Service during the term of membership.
14. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of Cyprus without reference to its conflict of laws rules. Any and all disputes or controversies of any kind, including but not limited to any performance, duty, obligation or liability arising out of or related to this Agreement, which are unable to be resolved informally, shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Cyprus, in English, according the applicable rules of arbitration in Cyprus. The final award in any such arbitration proceeding shall be subject to entry as a judgment by any court of competent jurisdiction, provided that such judgment does not conflict with the terms and provisions hereof.
15. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold CheatersHookup, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, service providers, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of
the Website and further affirmed by becoming a
Member of the Service, contains the entire
agreement between you and CheatersHookup regarding the
use of the Website and/or the Service. If any
provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the
remainder of this Agreement shall continue in
full force and effect.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.